Sunday, April 29, 2012

fashbook shoot part 3


fashbook3 13

The shooting continued. We were  trying to get as much from the fading light… For the spiel for this show’s segment, Solenn changed into a mermaid outfit.  This was the underwater shoot, where the celebrity challengers would pose underwater in their mermaid outfits.


Now, let me tell you about my fear of water. I almost drowned way back in college and that made me fearful of deep waters. I can swim a little, but I don’t dare go too deep.  Seeing that the pool was not so deep (5ft), I decided do it. And besides, the video camera can take still shots in case things won't work out.  The fashbook staff let me use a pentax underwater point and shoot camera.  By the time we started shooting the underwater segment, it was already dark, the pool water, not so clear anymore.  I went down the pool and took some test shots…. I couldn’t sink! I couldn’t get a clear photo! I would float after a few seconds.  Now, that made me realize, I wouldn’t drown or sink if I just let my body still. I will eventually float!!! :)

Since I didn’t get any shot underwater,  I will just post Solenn’s mermaid photos…. 

fashbook3 12

fashbook3 11

fashbook3 10

fashbook3 9

fashbook3 8

fashbook3 7

fashbook3 4

fashbook3 6

fashbook3 5



No comments:

Post a Comment