Sunday, April 29, 2012

fashbook photoshoot part 2

fashbook 1


This is the second of my 3 part fashbook entries.  Shot at Subic Grand Seas Resort.  Prior to this shoot, I was a bit antsy over the impending under water shoot.  But when I saw the sea, the magnificent view, I relaxed.  For this set, I was assigned to shoot Vaness del Moral.




Though we arrived here (from Treet Top Adventure) around 2PM, the actual shoot started late. By this time (around 4:30 PM), the light was so gorgeous.



But first, Solenn's photos...


This is my favorite photo for this set...
fashbook2 1


fashbook2 2


fashbook2 3


fashbook2 4


fashbook2 5


fashbook2 6


fashbook2 14


fashbook3 1


fashbook3 2


fashbook3 3


and Vaness del Moral's photo....


this was the photo chosen to be used in the show.
fashbook2 8


fashbook2 9


fashbook2 7


fashbook2 11


fashbook2 10


fashbook2 16



fashbook2 15


fashbook2 17





No comments:

Post a Comment