Friday, July 24, 2009

Children's Photography: Jillian Claire C. Bognot





July 18, 2009
Sanctuario de San Antonio Hall
Pre-7th birthday Portraiture


Aside from food photography, children's portraiture tops my list of favorites. It's challenging to photograph children, much less have them pose for you. In my case, I don't. It's not my style to make kids pose for my camera. i like capturing them au naturel... whether they are crabby, smiling, at play, sleeping.... with no props... no costumes... just plain, simple portraiture.

but there are days when i get subjects that are a breeze to work with. The camera loves them.... without effort... and jill is one of them.

I also love using available light... malambot as Sir Bubuy would call it. So when I saw the hall at Sanctuario, i knew i'll get a very good light.

these are my favorite photos of Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment